8. Track Quantities. Track the total volumes moved between two selected scan dates.
9. Keyways. Use this tool to quantify and plan grading operations for keyways, trenches, etc.
10. Removals. Use this tool to quantify and plan remedial grading with a fixed-bottom elevation or fixed depth of the remedial over-excavation.
11. Export into a rover to stake what you planned. You can easily export anything you've planned into a rover and stake it on the ground.
12. Haul Roads and Pioneering Tools. These tools allow you to significantly empower the foreman's decision-making process on construction sites: estimating production rates for new and existing haul roads, creating the most effective new hauls, pioneering new sections, and creating shortcuts on existing haul roads.
13. Markups and Annotations. Finally, you can mark up the site map or draw over a recent snapshot of the site to explain an issue or request information. Markups and Annotations help you track progress easily, locate issues and share them easily with the whole team.